Friday, December 30, 2011

When I Was Down and Almost Out, " I Never Heard Her Complain "

    I knew that I had never done anything in my life time to deserve to be in the situation I was in. Sometimes bad things just happen,no reason...
    I Think now is a good time to bring up about the wife in this little drama of mine. Good woman are worth their weight in gold and boy did I have one...
When I finally came home, I came home with bells on. I came home in a wheelchair, on IV Antibiotics, a lot of heavy pain medication and with my left leg straight out. I spent six wks. with that spacer in my leg. And this woman my wife did everything for me. She helped me out of bed in the morn., and back in it at night. And what sleeping I did was on my back also. She had to even help me into the bathroom and help me while I was in there. ....How awful for her, Right....
         She took me to Dr. appointments, which started out in the beginning to be once a wk. She listened to my winning about why me, my complaining about the awful pain. She did all this while working a full time job. What a Woman, right! We are also raising our 10 yr. old Grandson and not once did I hear her complain.
     These six wks. and the next six or eight wks. where most likely the worst time in my life......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comment